Saturday, March 25th, 2023
Visions Veterans Memorial Arena
VIP from 5-9 PM: 4 hours of sampling, access to a special VIP area, exclusive beers, commemorative tote bag, and a souvenir glass
GA from 6-89M: 3 hours of sampling and a souvenir glass
Paid parking is located at Government Plaza (15 Isbell St.) for $5 and Hawley St. ramp.
LAST POUR IS 8:50PM
Less than 500 tickets left, so get your ticket now!
- Everyone with a ticket will proceed to the same line.
- There will be a line upon entering but it'll move quickly once doors open.
- Security will be checking your ID at this time.
- Staff scanning tickets can help those looking to purchase a Designated Driver ticket
- Any bags larger than 14"x14"x6" will be turned away.
- Sample smarter and download the Untappd app. Search for Binghamton on Tap under Venues and check out the list of beers that the breweries will be pouring. Make a plan of the must-try beers that fit your taste!
- Make sure to bring a designated driver with you or plan for a cab or public transportation
- Wear a pretzel necklace to help keep your sampling stamina up!
- Quadruple check that you have your ID... even if you're 102 years old. In order to enter, you must present a valid ID showing you were born on or before March 25th, 2002.
- Have your tickets with you... whether they are in hand or on your phone, you must have your tickets in your possession to get inside the festival
- Wear comfortable shoes; you will be on your feet a ton. There will be seating but it will be limited.
- Bring cash, we can't guarantee that all of our vendors and partners will be able to accept credit cards
- Eat! All of these delicious samples will leave you hungry... plus, you need that protein to keep you going.
- Keep your sample glass! Your future house party will thank you
- Please don’t bring children. For the safety of your child, as well as for your own enjoyment. Plus, they won’t be able to get past the doors.
- Don’t bring any outside food or beverages.
- Don’t break your glass, that thing is your golden ticket to endless delicious beer. Care for that glass as you would your firstborn.
- Don’t go too fast! No one wants to be “that guy” at the beer festival, so sample responsibly.
- Don’t forget to try your favorites before last pour at 8:50PM. No beers will be served after those times.
- Don’t expect to take any beers with you. It’s state law — no beer can leave the premises.
- We can’t stress this enough, please do not drive after enjoying the festivities. Call a cab, call your mom, call Jennie at 867-5309, get a dog sled, anything, but please don’t drink and drive.